My Brother: Mike


I had recently went back to Canada. It has been 11 years since I last was there. This time was due to my brother, Mike. I have very few family left: My brothers and I (And their families). A lot of people love my family. They can be an unusual lot (The same can be said of me). This trip was quick. A visit with my friends the Mills. (whose grandson passed away while we were there - we think it was the Lord's timing we can encourage them). Then, we visited my brother, who had a stroke a few years ago, and had a brain injury accident and has been in the hospital for some time and looking for more permanent home and the next steps (As of this writing - they were looking to transfer back to Hamilton and maybe placed in facility in Dunnville) It has been a good visit with Darryl, Lori, Dwayne (Andrew) and others and a visit to my home church. There have been two things that have spoken volumes for us:

1. Family support and talking to one another is needed. Valerie and I plan on going back soon with the kids. We miss them and the feeling seems to be mutual.

2. Prayers are needed and not to be underestimated. I have a great home church, and current ministry that God has always been faithful. Keep praying. Pray for my family, Mike's health, Lori's health (his wife), and the rest of my family. Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.