Now Caitlin Can ...




Now Caitlin Can is a book about a little girl that gets a new lease on life through the generous donation of a kidney. This small children's book illustrates the need and reason why people should donate organs. This book also holds a special place for me. I do not know the author personally but do know the family that donated. The young teenage boy's father and I had worked together in Maryland. Currently he is the Chaplain at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD.

This book illustrated the need for compassion, and giving even in the midst of tragedy. I had recently lent this book to a friend who is now going to be put on the kidney transplant list. Pray for her. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.